The smallest ExtJS package is the ext package, which includes only the core functionality of the framework, without any of the additional components or themes.
This package includes the core ExtJS classes and utilities, such as Ext.application, Ext.Component, and Ext.data.Model. It also includes the base CSS styles for the framework.
The ext package is intended for developers who want to build custom applications or components using the core ExtJS functionality without the additional overhead of the full framework.
To use the ext package in your application, you can include the following line in your HTML file:
This will load the ext package from the Sencha CDN. Alternatively, you can download the package from the Sencha website and include it in your project manually.
- - Adding and removing content in jQuery
- - Can I change the Dojo namespace to something other than dojo
- - How can I upload files asynchronously with jQuery
- - How do you capture mouse events in firefox
- - How to auto-size an iFrame