scully-plugin-sitemap Invalid character in namenodejs
scully-plugin-sitemap plugin is used to generate a sitemap for a static site generated with the Scully static site generator. The error “Invalid character in name” may be caused by an invalid character in the name of one of the pages or routes in your site.
To troubleshoot this error, you can try the following steps:
Check the names of your pages and routes: Make sure that the names of your pages and routes do not contain any invalid characters, such as spaces or special characters.
Check the sitemap configuration: Make sure that you have configured the scully-plugin-sitemap plugin correctly in your Scully configuration.
Check for syntax errors: Make sure that your Scully configuration does not contain any syntax errors that could cause issues with the sitemap plugin.
Enable debugging: You can enable debugging for the scully-plugin-sitemap plugin by setting the DEBUG environment variable to scully:sitemap. This will enable additional logging that may help you to identify the cause of the error.
If you are still unable to resolve the error, you may want to consider reaching out to the developers of the
scully-plugin-sitemap plugin or posting in a support forum or online community for help.
Other Article on Tag nodejs
- - axios Request path contains unescaped characters
- - CryptoJS.HmacSHA256 Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'sigBytes')
- - encrypt by java and decrypt by node
- - fetch function mode sors, no-cors, same-origin
- - How to set value for NODE_TLS_REJECT_UNAUTHORIZED
- - it error Request path contains unescaped characters
- - java vs nodejs
- - nodejs add redis
- - nodejs call api get request
- - nodejs connect mysql database