Apache AGE Graph Processing Analytics for RDBsapache
Apache AGE (Approximate Graph Engine) is a graph processing and analytics system for relational databases (RDBs). It is a project of the Apache Software Foundation and is implemented in Java.
AGE allows users to perform complex graph analytics on large datasets stored in an RDB, using familiar SQL-based queries. It provides a set of SQL functions and data types for working with graphs, as well as a set of graph algorithms for analyzing and processing graph data.
AGE is designed to be scalable and efficient, making it suitable for use on large, distributed datasets. It can be used with a variety of RDBs, including MySQL, PostgreSQL, and SQLite.
Some examples of tasks that can be performed with AGE include:
- Finding the shortest path between two nodes in a graph
- Computing the degree centrality of nodes in a graph
- Identifying communities or clusters within a graph
- Computing the betweenness centrality of nodes in a graph
- Analyzing the structure of a graph to identify trends or patterns
Overall, AGE is a useful tool for those who need to perform complex graph analytics on large datasets stored in an RDB, and want to use familiar SQL-based queries to do so.
Other Article on Tag apache
- - apache age aws rds
- - apache age example
- - Apache AGE Graph Processing Analytics for RDBs
- - apache age MATCH
- - apache age performance
- - apache age viewer
- - apache age vs agensgraph
- - apache age vs neo4j
- - apache age with