apache age vs neo4japache
Apache AGE and Neo4j are both systems for working with graph data, but they have some key differences:
- AGE is a graph processing and analytics system for relational databases (RDBs), while Neo4j is a native graph database. This means that AGE is designed to work with data stored in an RDB, while Neo4j stores data directly as a graph.
- AGE uses SQL-based queries to perform graph operations, while Neo4j uses its own query language, called Cypher.
- AGE is implemented in Java, while Neo4j is implemented in Java and C++.
- AGE is part of the Apache Software Foundation, while Neo4j is a commercially-supported product.
Overall, the choice between AGE and Neo4j will depend on your specific needs and requirements. If you are working with data stored in an RDB and are familiar with SQL, AGE may be a good fit. On the other hand, if you need a native graph database with its own query language and commercial support, Neo4j may be a better choice.
Other Article on Tag apache
- - apache age aws rds
- - apache age example
- - Apache AGE Graph Processing Analytics for RDBs
- - apache age MATCH
- - apache age performance
- - apache age viewer
- - apache age vs agensgraph
- - apache age vs neo4j
- - apache age with