as been blocked by CORS policy Response to preflight request doesn't pass access control check It does not have HTTP ok statusjava
CORS, or Cross-Origin Resource Sharing, is a security feature implemented by web browsers that blocks web pages from making requests to a different domain than the one that served the web page. This is done to prevent malicious websites from making requests to other sites on behalf of the user.
The error message you provided suggests that your web page is trying to make a request to a different domain, and that domain’s server is not configured to allow requests from your domain.
To fix this error, you can either serve your web page from the same domain as the server you are trying to make a request to, or you can configure the server to allow requests from your domain.
If you are the owner of the server, you can do this by adding the appropriate CORS headers to the server’s response. If you are not the owner of the server, you can try reaching out to the server’s administrator and ask them to add your domain to the list of allowed domains.
Other Article on Tag java
- - after and before in java date
- - am pm java date format
- - apk minecraft java edition
- - as been blocked by CORS policy Response to preflight request doesn't pass access control check It does not have HTTP ok status
- - bubble sort in java
- - Can I compile and run a spring boot jar from inside another spring boot application
- - convert java date to localdate
- - design patterns in java
- - encrypt by java and decrypt by node
- - exception handling in java