Here’s an example:
// Create a new Date object using the Date constructor function const myDate = new Date(); // Access the Date object with a lowercase "d" const myDate2 = new date(); // This will throw a "ReferenceError: date is not defined" error
In this example, new Date() will create a new Date object using the constructor function. However, new date() will throw a ReferenceError because date is not defined as a constructor function.
- - Adding and removing content in jQuery
- - Can I change the Dojo namespace to something other than dojo
- - How can I upload files asynchronously with jQuery
- - How do you capture mouse events in firefox
- - How to auto-size an iFrame