To sort the contents of a element by its ID using document.getElementById(), and then retrieve its options using the options property. We convert the options collection to an array using Array.from() so that we can sort it using the Array.sort() method.
We sort the options by their text content using a comparison function that compares the textContent property of each option element. We then remove the options from the select element using the innerHTML property, and re-add the sorted options to the select element using the add() method.
- - Adding and removing content in jQuery
- - Can I change the Dojo namespace to something other than dojo
- - How can I upload files asynchronously with jQuery
- - How do you capture mouse events in firefox
- - How to auto-size an iFrame